Canyon Park Technology Center
Canyon Park is located at the base of the majestic Mount Timpanogos in Orem, Utah. We provide a variety of commercial properties for lease within our master-planned office park. The wide range of on-site amenities, along with the dramatic and natural setting of surrounding mountains, makes Canyon Park a professional and unique location to grow your business. Positioned in the heart of Utah County, you will have easy access to the thriving technology area of the Silicon Slopes, as well as the solid local economy and the strength of its highly educated workforce bolstered by two universities located within a few miles of the park.
The Park consists of approximately 985,069 square feet of space in 14 buildings that are one to three-story buildings, providing the large or small space suitable to your company’s needs. Each office building has its own street address and abundant parking. Canyon Park has developed approximately 85 acres of available commercial property for lease and has an additional 8 acres of raw land available for further development.
Property for Lease Highlights
- Planned Business Park in a campus setting of 14 buildings.
- Companies located in the heart of “Silicon Slopes” (Vivint Solar, Bluehost, Wayfair, Jive Communications, Novell, Fishbowl, FamilySearch, Verio, LexisNexis) in the Wasatch Front, the main population center of Utah.
- Access to a young, well-educated labor pool.
- Institutional quality construction with superior interiors.
- Additional land for development.
- Leading edge fiber optic and CAT5e and 6e connectivity installed in all buildings.
- Excellent on-site amenities set the Park apart from the competition.
- Extensive use of perimeter glass for natural lighting.
- Well-maintained buildings, facilities, and grounds.
- Uninterruptible power supply back-up systems in all of the buildings.
- 12 generators for redundant backup power.
- Variety of commercial property for lease to accommodate growth and expansion.
- Dramatic setting at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains.
The buildings are fully air-conditioned with excellent common areas and amenities. All buildings are interconnected with single, multimode fiber optics, copper cabling, CAT5e and CAT6 cabling with each having industrial uninterruptible power supply systems. 12 of the 14 buildings have redundant power generators. Access to each office building is controlled by ProWatch 5000 access control card reader system.
The buildings floor plans have suites joined by common areas, which become part of the rentable space. The common areas include conference rooms, rest rooms and elevators. The layout and design creates a functional and pleasing working environment.
Canyon Park Technology Center is located 45 minutes south from the Salt Lake City International Airport and is situated between Utah Lake and scenic Mount Timpanogos.
The Park is minutes from both city centers of Orem and Provo. Additionally, the Utah Transit Authority has a bus station/stop in the center of the Park.
Contact Allen at 801-368-3600