Our Modern Office Amenities
400 Seat Auditorium
Acres Park with Amphitheater
J-Auditorium Conference Center
- Theater style seating that seats up to 400 people
- Conference instruction setup with tables and seats that accommodates up to 175 people
- Audio, internet, and projector available
- Catering is available through the on-site UVU Culinary Arts, call 801-863-7331
- To Reserve the J-Auditorium please call 801-404-5076 or email Kirsten Bayles at [email protected]
UVU Culinary Arts
Our modern office spaces includes UVU’s Culinary Arts Institute Internship Kitchen. This is a great place to satisfy your taste buds! Walk in and enjoy fresh, delicious food prepared by supervised staff and students. Both lunch and catering are available.
- Hours of Operation: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Indoor and outdoor seating available
- Can accommodate 3,500 people for lunch service
- Culinary Arts information- http://uvu.edu/ca
- Take-out orders are available. Please contact 801-863-7331
- For Catering information, contact Cody Thatcher: 801-863-7054 or [email protected]
- Conference Room Reservations – 801-863-8883 or [email protected]
- For the weekly menus, visit UVU’s culinary arts menus site.
A number of great food trucks visit Canyon Park, including Clark’s Island Donuts, Cubby’s, CupBop, Maize, Battle Creek BBQ, Sweet Burrito, Fiore, O’Crowley’s, Special Courses, Good Grindz, Pyromaniac’s Pizza, Mama Z’s, Charlie’s BBQ, and Genki.
Follow us on Facebook for Food Truck schedules.
Download a monthly schedule for the park which shows you where and when you can find them, currently next to buildings G, F, J, and Q.
Canyon Park’s campus like feel, is enhanced with our many outdoor amenities which include Sand Volleyball Courts, Basketball Courts, West End Park, Murdock Trail and Outdoor BBQ Facilities. Our outdoor amenities make it convenient for your company to have a fun-filled outdoor activity on-site! To schedule a reservation or for more information please contact Kirsten at [email protected] or 801-404-5076.
West End Park — The West End Park constitutes 6 acres and is located on the west side boundaries of the property. The Park has recreation field, lecture/entertainment hillside amphitheater and sand volleyball court with picnic/BBQ areas available to the clients of the Park.
Park Activity/Sport Center — Located at the center of the Park is a sports area with two outdoor full size basketball courts, three sand volleyball courts and grass area for gatherings. The new paved trail, known as the Murdock Canal Trail traverses through Canyon Park Technology Center, extends from the mouth of Provo Canyon in Orem through seven cities, including American Fork, Cedar Hills, Highland, Lehi, Lindon and Pleasant Grove. Future expansions will eventually connect the trail to the Jordan River Parkway. It is available for year-round walking, jogging, cycling, skateboarding and equestrian use.
UTA Bus Station & Front Runner
- On-site pick-up and drop-offs for both UTA Bus and Front Runner (bus connection to nearby terminal) at the park provides convenient transportation for tenants.
- I-15 access 3 minutes away.
Contact Allen at 801-368-3600